Eyes First Vision center is looking for an experienced Optical Manager for a busy office in Monmouth County. If you are a team player excited by the latest eye care technologies and passionate about customer service, APPLY NOW!
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in an Optical setting and be able to lead the team to achieve success in all key metrics and sales goals. You will be able to drive profitable sales growth through superior customer service, building relationships with patients and engaging your team. As the Optical Manager, you will teach and coach behaviors in your team that create a warm atmosphere and consistent service throughout the office.
What you’ll do:
- Drive profitable sales through exceptional Service and effective scheduling
- Analyzes results, identifies opportunities and makes decisions to drive key performance indicators
- Build a highly productive team through training and encouragement
- Accountable for team performance through coaching and feedback.
- Leads the implementation and execution of all Standard Operating Procedures and initiatives
- Implements action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Ensure all company standards and guidelines are being observed
- Creating a customer friendly atmosphere by building relationships with patients
- Educate patients on eyewear related products and services to solve their vision needs
- Increase sales of eyewear by using “lifestyle” selling techniques
- Communicate to the patient the value of the product and the services we offer.
- Ensures all compliance standards are met
- Manage the daily operations of the office
We offer competitive pay, paid vacation, sick/personal days and holidays. In addition, we have a 401K plan, FSA account, and contribute toward health benefits. We work a 5-day work week. NO SUNDAYS!
EMAIL RESUMES TO : EMPLOYMENT@EYESFIRST.COM