443F Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
Phone: (732) 583-3600
Emergency Phone: (732) 996-2752
Monday 10:00am to 7:00pm
Tuesday 10:00am to 7:00pm
Thursday 10:00am to 7:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Friday 10:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 8:30am to 2:00pm
Eyes First Matawan/Old Bridge
At Eyes First Vision Center in Matawan/Old Bridge, we help people in the community maintain good eye health and clear vision. We provide comprehensive vision care services for people young and old, suffering from a variety of conditions. Whether your vision is blurry or you’ve been experiencing general eye discomfort, the professionals at Eyes First Vision Center can help.
Comprehensive Vision Care for People of Matawan/Old Bridge
At Eyes First Vision Center, we provide the following services to our patients:
- Comprehensive eye exams. Our comprehensive eye exams check for refractive error and vision problems, but that’s not all. We also check for eye diseases like glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration. If we detect an eye disease, we make recommendations for treatment to help our patients stay healthy. Finally, we also check our patient’s eyes for proper functionality. We’ll check your eyes to ensure they can track moving objects, see color and perceive depth.
- Eyeglasses frames and lenses. At Eyes First Vision Center, we provide a range of stylish frames in various colors. No matter what your personal style and aesthetic preferences, we have a pair of glasses that meet your needs. We encourage you to stop in any time to check our selection and pick a new pair of glasses for you.
- Contact lenses. Eyeglasses aren’t for everyone. If you believe that you would like a pair of contact lenses to correct your vision trouble, we can help. We’ll start by giving you a contact lens exam to ensure that your eyes are a good match for contacts. If we determine that contacts will work for your eyes, we’ll prescribe the right lenses for your needs. If you have a condition that has changed the shape or health of your eyes, you may need hard to fit contacts. If this is the case, we can help.
- Pediatric eye care. Children need to see the eye doctor on a regular basis.Taking your child to Eyes First Vision Center can help ensure that your child has clear vision to help him or her in school.
- Dry eye care. Dry eyes are itchy and uncomfortable. We can diagnose your dry eyes and help you manage your condition so you can be comfortable in your daily life.
- Ocular disease treatment. Whether you’ve got glaucoma, macular degeneration or something else, we can help stop the spread of your illness and manage your condition.
- LASIK evaluations. Are you a good candidate for LASIK surgery? We can help you decide. Our LASIK evaluations determine whether or not LASIK surgery would correct your vision problems and enable you to see clearly without glasses.
Contact Your Matawan/Old Bridge Optometrist
As your Matawan/Old Bridge optometry specialist, we can help you get the treatment you need take care of your eyes. We’re one of 10 locations serving communities of Middlesex, Monmouth and Ocean counties in New Jersey. We’ve been providing exceptional service to our area for over 30 years. Whether you need corrective lenses, ocular disease treatment or some combination of the two, contact us to make an appointment.